If you are a member of the media, these resources may be useful to you. Below you will find:
• Publicist contact information
• Sample images from the book
• Contact information for interviews about the original event and about hate groups.
• Photos from the original event that inspired the book.
• To request a media review copy, or an eBook version of the book, please use the Guestbook.
To schedule an interview with David LaMotte, please contact Janet Shapiro at Smith Publicity: janet(at)smithpublicity.com
856.489.8654 ext. 320
To reach David directly, please use the Guestbook form on this website. Your comment will not be published if it is intended for private communication.
Sample images from the book:
|Sample Spreads from White Flour|
• “Doc Hyena”, one of the original organizers of the event, can be reached via coupclutzclowns(at)yahoo.com.
• Mark Potok, editor of the Southern Poverty Law Center‘s Intelligence Report, for current information on the Klan and Neo-Nazi groups. Mr. Potok may be reached at 334-956-8303, or Mark.Potok(at)splcenter.org
Regarding the event that inspired the book, there are these resources:
Photos from the original event (please credit Conrad Honicker)