If you are a member of the media and would like to cover this story, these resources may be useful to you. Below you will find:
- Publicist contact information
- Radio interviews with David LaMotte about White Flour
- Information on other possible people to interview regarding the original event, and hate group activity
- Images from the book, from the original protest that inspired it, and of the author
- Relevant video links
To request a media review copy, or an eBook version of the book, please use the contact information below.
To schedule an interview with David LaMotte, please contact:
Dryad Publishing, Inc.
Interviews with David:
Further possible interviewees:
- “Doc Hyena”, one of the original organizers of the event, can be reached via coupclutzclowns(at)yahoo.com
- Mark Potok, editor of the Southern Poverty Law Center‘s Intelligence Report, for current information on the Klan and Neo-Nazi groups. Mr. Potok may be reached at Mark.Potok(at)splcenter.org
Regarding the event that inspired the book, there are these resources:
- Click here for photos from the original event (med-res, black and white, please credit Conrad Honicker).
- For print quality page art samples, please write to booking(at)davidlamotte.com.
- Click here for a video version of the White Flour book.
- Click here for print-quality page art samples, and cover art.
- Click here for a promotional video of David LaMotte speaking on his most recent book, Worldchanging 101.
- Click here for video of a 2014 Charlotte counter-protest inspired by the White Flour story.